Cambrian Valuers Limited is a Kenyan real estate consultancy firm 100% locally owned providing valuation, property management, facilities management, estate agency and property development consultancy services. The firm operates within the confines of legal legislations that govern the practices of estate agency and valuation in Kenya.The company directors are all members of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya and are registered under the Valuers Act Cap 532 and Estate Agents Act Cap 533 of the Laws of Kenya.We are specialists in the real estate sector with over 15 years experience in the Kenya real estate market. Other services:
- Property Agency: This includes assessment of the current market value/rent of the property before the property is placed in the market.
- Property Valuation we undertake valuation of all types of fixed and moveable properties including, Land, Buildings, Plant, Machinery, Office Equipment e.t.c. to establish current values for open market, insurance, book purposes, forced sale purposes, rental purposes e.t.c.
- Property/Facilities Management we manage commercial (Office Blocks, Apartments, Shopping Complexes), Residential and Industrial properties on behalf of broad based clientele including individuals, companies, parastatals, embassies, churches, etc.
- Site Acquisitions
- Property Due Diligence/ property Identification
- General Real Estate Consultancy Services including advice on Land Use planning/administration and investment advisory
- Project Consultancy
- Project Management We also undertake Project Management on behalf of our clients. This involves co-ordination of all the professionals involved in construction of a project and supervising the same to ensure that the set objectives of a high quality development are achieved in a cost effective way.
- Feasibility Study We undertake feasibility studies for our customers and advise on the viability of proposed commercial, industrial and residential properties.